Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Pregnancy Tracker App
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pregnancy Tracker App

Will there be, or is there a pregnancy tracker app?  I know there is one for ovulation for the iPhone; but when can we expect to see a pregnancy one?

Thank you!
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1140115_tn?1348499315
Hi there,

You can add the Pregnancy Tracker to your profile page by clicking the "Track Your Progress" button on this page:
http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/gallery/pregnancy?personal_page_id=1542050
Blank
I do have the pregnancy app for my profile.  I am looking for one for my Blackberry.
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi there -

We don't have a specific app for this at this time, but you can go to MedHelp from your Blackberry and have full access to the site, including your trackers.

Emily
Blank
10947_tn?1281407852
Hi bam1014,

We just launched our pregnancy iPhone app called "I'm Expecting." Unfortunately, it is not available on Blackberry and only available on the iPhone or iPod Touch at the moment. Do you have an iPod Touch? If so, you can download it here:

http://www.medhelp.org/land/mobile-pregnancy-app

Thanks,
MedHelp
Blank
Yes I have an iPod Touch and was able to download it last week.

However, just as a side note, my Touch had to be updated to the most recent OS version before I could download the app.  This may or may not be a common question that comes up.  It was an easy process through iTunes.

Thank you!!
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Thanks for the tip!

Emily
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now