Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Problem: Unable to Update ANY Tracker

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Problem: Unable to Update ANY Tracker

Hello there,

I was unable to locate which was the correct forum to post this in. For all the trackers that I have I seem to be unable to input any information. I have attempted this on 2 browsers (Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 and Google Chrome) and when I click to add it will just not populate anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--Phil
I had the same problem this morning. I was able to add a little info using the quick add on my home page, then I figured out I could click on the tutorial on my tracker and at the end it would let me add data for today, but I still can't click on a day on the tracker to bring anything up.
I have passed this to our tech people, and will let you know what I find out.

Emily
Same problem with mine... As of yesterday, I've been unable to enter any information into my trackers via the tracker page(s).
I can, however, enter info by way of the homepage... but, only the minimal limited information that is listed there. Symptoms and other sub information that once appeared when one clicks over the tracker graph, no longer functions as it did before.
I tried accessing from both IE and Mozilla... but, nothing!
Hi there -

MedHelp engineers are aware of the problem and are working to fix it.

Thanks!

Emily
The functions are working now... thank you!