Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Problems syncing with iPhone
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Problems syncing with iPhone

I have been selecting sync on my iPhone, but when I check my tracker online it shows different dates and a lot of the information isn't there.... what can I do?
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4267900_tn?1352428116
Hi kitkat1329,

I will alert someone who may be able to help you to synch your iPhone apps.

Thanks for your patience.

Laura
MedHelp Team
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi there -

Can you tell me what app you are using and what exactly is different?  If you could, tap on Settings in the app, then Support, and when it asks you to send data, choose yes, and then in the email, state that I asked you to send it.

Thanks!

Emily

Blank
I just joined and am having the same problem -- my Diet Diary on my iPhone SAYS it has synced with MedHelp but the data do NOT appear here on the Website!  Help please!  Thanks.  SaraIFR
Blank
I have a similar problem with my iphone sleep on it app and it started about the same time. I also have sent an email from the program with the information but havent recieved any emails back
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi there -

I see data on your Food Tracker here.  Can you tell me what is missing?  Feel free to send me a PM.

Emily
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi Subach -

I have responded to your email you sent.

Thanks,

Emily
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979