Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Removing Ovulation Tracker

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Removing Ovulation Tracker

It is very upsetting to some of the women on the ovarian cancer forum to even have to see the ovulation tracker.  These women have had the choice of whether they want children or not literally ripped out of them and I wish there were some way to remove it entirely from the list.  As a matter of fact as the Tracker list expands, I think there should be a way to delete the choice of Trackers from your list.
Jan
I saw an icon/button to "delete this tracker" .. it was on my trackers yesterday.

I added the ovulation tracker and then it appeared on the left hand side next to the tracker icon.

I believe once you add any tracker it then gives you the option to delete it.

C~
If you have no trackers (i.e. you haven't clicked "Add Tracker"), when you click on the Trackers tab on My MedHelp, you'll see a Tracker List. This list is like our forums list, where you can see all the different topics covered. You can then add trackers from this list. Currently, we offer a weight tracker and an ovulation tracker. We plan on releasing many more trackers over the next couple months.

If you have a tracker (i.e. you've actually clicked "Add Tracker"), when you click on the Trackers tab on My MedHelp, you'll see the tracker itself. So if you've added the Weight Tracker, when you click on the Trackers tab, you'll see your weight tracker. The list won't be displayed anymore. You can always access the list again by clicking a button that says "Trackers" from that page.

So basically, you're seeing all trackers offered on My MedHelp, not trackers that are targeted to you specifically. It's like when you view our Forums list and you see a list of all forums and communities, not a set that is targeted for you. Even men see the ovulation tracker.

If there is a tracker that you would like to see specifically for Ovarian Cancer to track treatments or anything else, we'd be happy to create one for you. Then when your community members add it, their tracker tab will not show the tracker list. Just let us know what you would like to track.

-MedHelp