Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Suggestion for tracker

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Suggestion for tracker

I think that you should have one to track how much water you drink in a day. Also maybe one for execrise would be good.
Thanks for the suggestion. We'll add water consumption tracker and exercise tracker to our list of requests. You can also track exercise in the existing weight tracker. Thanks!
The water consumption tracker is now available through My MedHelp. Please let us know if you have any further suggestions on the water tracker. Thanks!
The exercise tracker is now available. To add it, go to My MedHelp, look for your trackers shortcut panel, and click Add a Tracker. The new exercise tracker will be listed as an option. Thanks for the suggestion!

-MedHelp