Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Technical problem with Food Diary - Oct 2012
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Technical problem with Food Diary - Oct 2012

Posting on 10/11/12

For the past 2 days, I have been unable to post entries to my Food Diary. When I click on a food in the drop-down menu, the screen goes blank and the browser tab gives a "working" indicator for a long time. Then I get an error page.

I have posted 2 or 3 questions to the Contact Us link, with no response. Is anyone maintaining this web site? Do they know it's broken? Is anything being done to fix it?

I have so much data recorded on this site, I don't want to lose it or have to go to another site to help with my weight loss. This Food Diary has helped me lose 16 lbs, and I want to continue. But I really need this Food Diary.

What's going on???
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
962875_tn?1314213636
Blank
I am having the same problem.
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi there -

We are working on this and hope to have a fix later today.

Thanks for your patience!

Emily
Blank
Thanks for letting us know you're working on it. I just checked in, and it's still not working. Keeping a paper Food Diary in the meantime so I can put all the data in when it's back up. Hope it's fixed soon!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...