Technical problem with Food Diary - Oct 2012
Posting on 10/11/12

For the past 2 days, I have been unable to post entries to my Food Diary. When I click on a food in the drop-down menu, the screen goes blank and the browser tab gives a "working" indicator for a long time. Then I get an error page.

I have posted 2 or 3 questions to the Contact Us link, with no response. Is anyone maintaining this web site? Do they know it's broken? Is anything being done to fix it?

I have so much data recorded on this site, I don't want to lose it or have to go to another site to help with my weight loss. This Food Diary has helped me lose 16 lbs, and I want to continue. But I really need this Food Diary.

What's going on???
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Improve-MedHelp-Suggestions/Any-suggestions/show/1823699#post_8408866
I am having the same problem.
Hi there -

We are working on this and hope to have a fix later today.

Thanks for your patience!

Emily
Thanks for letting us know you're working on it. I just checked in, and it's still not working. Keeping a paper Food Diary in the meantime so I can put all the data in when it's back up. Hope it's fixed soon!