Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Username & Password

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Username & Password

I almost deleted the My Cycle app from my phone because it said I was already registered and I couldn't remember my password.  Now that I've gained computer access and had them reset my password, I can't find a way to change my password and I know I'm going to forget the password they reset it to.  I noticed, in the google app list, that another period tracker had thousands and thousands more users than the My Cycle app.  I wonder if this may be why.  I'm going to try their app as well.

It would also be nice to be able to change my username.
Tags: password, username, other apps, My Cycle
I have the My Cycle app too. To change your password, you can go to Settings (tap the icon at the bottom that is 3 vertical dots), then click Sync/Backup. Click logout. Then repeat and you'll see Login and you can input your username and password.
Hi there -

I can change your user name for you.  I have sent you a private message about this.

Emily