Water intake
Wondering if there is a way to change the tracking of water to glasses instead of volume - would be much better to add each time I drank a glass/bottle of water rather than in oz. So, I knew at the end of the day, that I drank 8 glasses of water...?
Hi there,

I will forward your question on to the people who can review that for you. Would you please let us know which tracker you are using?  Thanks!

Steph
The Water Consumption Tracker
Hi, Jaxnurse!  Right now, the Water Consumption tracker is set to track specific volumes, but you have a great idea -- we'll pass this on to our developers.   Thanks!

Claire
Hi there -

Actually, we already have this feature.  If you open your tracker, and click on Actions, then choose Settings, you can change this.

You will see a sentence that says, "Units:  Your account is setup to use fl oz for volume" and "fl oz" in that sentence is linked.  Click on that, and you can change your units.

I hope this helps.

Emily
Thank you, found it! :)