Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Weight tracker posting

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Weight tracker posting

When I enter my weight, and then go to weight tracker I get inconsistent numbers shown

On the bottom right of weight tracker, below all the stats, it always shows the weight I just entered.

However, in the main body of weight tracker, where it shows my weight loss, and weekly, 30 day, 90 day numbers, it doesn't have show the same current weight as shown on the bottom right.  Often its yesterdays weight

How do I get both numbers to match?
If you mean the icon with the pic of the scale, I see that as the same weight entered in your tracker.

When you enter the weight, are you making sure the dates are correct?

Emily
Yes, they definitely match now, but often times when I add a new weight and save it, the two numbers (on the same page) don't match
It may be that something is cached on the page and therefore doesn't update in real-time. Let us know if you continue to see it.