Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
diary sync

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

diary sync

I just started using the food diary app on my iTouch and was able post my entries to MedHelp for the first day and half, now when I post my results from the iTouch I don't see my entries in the food diary.  It does not appear to be syncing and I don't know why or what is wrong, any suggestions?
Hi there -

We are having some sync issues with the app.  I'm going to send you a PM with further instructions.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Emily
Hi there -

Also, can you please go to Settings, then tap Social Networks, then make sure Medhelp is turned to ON.  If it is, please turn it off, then on again.  It should prompt you to log in again, and after you log in, please go to Sync, and try that.  Let us know how it goes.

Thanks so much!

Emily
I'm having difficulties syncing my iphone with medhelp.org
Hi there -

Which app are you using?  Can you tell me what happens when you try and sync?  Are you getting an error message?

Thanks, and I'm sorry you are having problems with the app.

Emily
I have an Android phone, and my app won't sync with the online diary. Help please!?
I just wanted to let you know that I will make sure Emily sees this question.

Are you getting any sort of error when you try to sync?  Can you explain exactly what happens when you try to sync?

Thanks,

Steph
My android app and online inputs are not syncing. If I log food/exercises on the app it doesn't show up on the website and vice versa. I go to settings, log out/log in to re-sync but still nothing.

Please help!
Hi there -

Do you enter stuff every day?  Does anything ever sync?

Are you entering the same username and password into the app that you are using here?

Thanks!

Emily