Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
download info to Excel?
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

download info to Excel?

It would be great to be able to download tracker info to Excel.  Would help to see meal averages in Diabetes tracker (like how often do I go below XX before dinner?)
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
10947_tn?1281407852
In the future, we'd like to allow users to create their own charts and reports based on data in their trackers. Until then, if you'd like your data downloaded into an Excel file, please contact Customer Support using the Contact Us link.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Blank
I've just joined your community, mainly because I found the app to use on my smart phone.  By the end of day one I was thinking the same as 'shebalib'.  I hope you have reconsidered and putting in something that can be downloaded.

Dan
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi there -

We don't have a feature for members to do this, but I can easily generate a report for you if you'd like.  Just let me know.

Emily
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank