Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
download info to Excel?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

download info to Excel?

It would be great to be able to download tracker info to Excel.  Would help to see meal averages in Diabetes tracker (like how often do I go below XX before dinner?)
In the future, we'd like to allow users to create their own charts and reports based on data in their trackers. Until then, if you'd like your data downloaded into an Excel file, please contact Customer Support using the Contact Us link.

Thanks,
MedHelp
I've just joined your community, mainly because I found the app to use on my smart phone.  By the end of day one I was thinking the same as 'shebalib'.  I hope you have reconsidered and putting in something that can be downloaded.

Dan
Hi there -

We don't have a feature for members to do this, but I can easily generate a report for you if you'd like.  Just let me know.

Emily