Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
seizure and migraine tracker
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

seizure and migraine tracker

i think a seizure tracker would be a great idea. when you go to a neuo  you keep a seizure diary, so a tracker would be a easy way to keep up with seizures , meds , symptoms,how long seizure lasted.  and a migraine tracker . to track headaches, how long lasted,symptoms,meds,where pain is. i think both trackers would be alot of help to other members on here to ,  thanks   brainpain
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
10947_tn?1281407852
A seizure tracker and a headache tracker are great ideas. We'll add these to the list and let you know when they're available. Thanks for the suggestions!
Blank
10947_tn?1281407852
The pain tracker, which can be used to track headaches, is now available. To add it, go to My MedHelp, look for your trackers shortcut panel, and click Add a Tracker. The new pain tracker will be listed as an option. Thanks for the suggestion!

-MedHelp
Blank
586373_tn?1312035391
Great - now you just need to customise the tracker so that it applies better to migraines.
Blank
10947_tn?1281407852
We'll actually be adding a separate migraine tracker. That one will apply better to migraines. The pain tracker can be used for general pain and headaches, but the migraine tracker will probably better suit the needs of migraine sufferers.
Blank
10947_tn?1281407852
The Migraine Tracker is now available. You can add it from the Migraines & Headaches Community.

http://www.medhelp.org/trackers/list/89

Thanks,
MedHelp
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity