user groups
  I'm in so many groups that I'm unable to see the bottom of list, how do I delete a group?
First, go to My MedHelp at the top right and then click on your Profile.

There should be a box on your Profile page titled "Communities". To the right of each Group (or Community forum) there should be a Leave button with an X in it. Click that and you will leave the Group associated with that Leave link, and your list of Groups should shrink.

I may be missing something however, since it looks like you have a "Join" button by each Group in your list. Have you recently left those groups?
Steve...the "join" button always shows up.  If you notice, you won't see a "join" button on the Current Events or Improve MedHelp Suggestions Forums on ahearts list of communities because YOU are already a member of those.  If you were viewing someones communities on their profile, it's like a shortcut, you just hit "join" then and there.  

aheart...go to the community you want to leave and click on Stop Watching at the top of the forum...if it's your Shortcuts drop down box that you're talking about.
Yes that's the one I was talking about, however if I go in on communitys instead of using my drop box, I can see all of them no problem. Thank you both anyway.:)
I've had that problem for quite some time.  It's all in the alignments.  I left a couple of groups but I can barely see my watch list even now. Even some of my pictures are not aligned right. I don't care for that My Medlhelp drop down.
Linda -

When you say watch list, do you mean you are clicking on the "Watch List" in the app box on My MedHelp, or do you mean the shortcuts up in the upper right?

Emily
I don't use my apps on the left for my watch list, it's the shortcuts list in the upper right.  It unfolds and I usually have to readjust in order to see the bottom of the shortcuts, which is "watch list."  When I had a couple more communities on the list I couldn't see the bottom at all.
So does that happen with the shortcut menu as well as the link in the apps box?

Emily
If I want to go to my inbox, "my medhelp" drops down and covers it up.  I use "my shortcuts" upper right.  I never use "my apps" on the left.
Oh yes, the drop downs.  They have definite benefits, but can block the inbox. :(