Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
Hypertension
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hypertension

My mom suffers from hypertension and shes recently starting to go through the initial stages of menopause.  She's started taking excedrin for tension headache. Since the first in take her blood pressure has been goin up at around 145/120 - 150/110. It had been a while since the last time she suffered=. Is this ok or did the excedrin cause this?