Hypertension
My mom suffers from hypertension and shes recently starting to go through the initial stages of menopause.  She's started taking excedrin for tension headache. Since the first in take her blood pressure has been goin up at around 145/120 - 150/110. It had been a while since the last time she suffered=. Is this ok or did the excedrin cause this?
I do not think that Excedrin for Tension Headaches caused this but it does contain caffeine and for a person with hypertension the caffeine may increase the blood pressure that is already elevated.  I suggest that she not take the Excedrin for Tension headache and instead try regular Tylenol or nay other product for headaches that her doctor recommends.