Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
stage 3 endo
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

stage 3 endo

I have stage 3 endo, and am currently on lupron. I am 27 and working on my first child.  I had my first shot in april(followed by a very heavy peroid) , and a booster shot in june( followed by another very heavy peroid). Would this mean that the shot isnt supressing the endo? I am now awaiting my peroid, I have taken several ovulation tests earlier in the month(per dr, orders to have sex EOD in the beginning of aug) and all have been neg.  Last wk i had some spotting(brown and pinkish) and that lasted only 2 days. Now i feel bloated and am using the bathroom more frequently. Kinda feeling like I have a UTI. How long does lupron usually stay in your system? I have had no problems in the past with ovulation, and my labs are good, tubes clear, sperm is good. I am to take a pregnancy test on friday and ifs its neg, what is the next step?