Integrative Fertility Expert Forum
using a syringe to get pregnant

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.

using a syringe to get pregnant

Can I get pregnant using my husbands sperm and inserting it with a syringe?  My husband has a difficult time penetrating me, he went to the Dr. they took tests, everything was OK. They gave him Viagra, it is not helping.  I am going to see my Dr. in September to look into fertility options but my husband wants to try ourselves first.  
Thank you
Avatar dr m tn
Yes, but do not inject it into the cervix just the back of the vagina near the cervix like ejaculation.