Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
Has Align stopped working for people?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

Has Align stopped working for people?

Hi, I've been dealing with dealing with unexplained diarrhea for nearly a year now.  Been to doctors, etc. and they think it's either IBS or an unbalanced gut flora issue.  So I've been taking Align for a couple of months.  The first two weeks were a little rough but then everything was great.  Perfect stools and no diarrhea.  Well, for the last three mornings, I'm back to loose stools in the morning.  

Has this happened to others, where the Align seems to stop working?  I'm contemplating starting another probiotic like Acidophilus instead.  Thanks!
I have never heard of Align.  Where did you hear of it from?  
Align is a probiotic.  My gi dr. gave it to me and I've been taking one capsule every day for the last couple of months.
Would love to hear more about ALIGN.
Please if anyone has tried it I would love to know...
Does it really help?
Any negative effects?
I currently drink a DanActive Probiotic daily..but it doesn't really seem to do much.
I know its not quite the same but I tried Imodium (immodium) once and it gave me horrible cramps!
I've been taking Align for 4 months now.  Initially it worked but now I'm back to loose stools in the morning again.  I have read that it works really well for many people though.  It's a probiotic.  The only side effect I noticed was minimal bloating for the first two days.