Any info would be helpful!!!
Okay here goes.I am having some chest back and shoulder pain all on the left side.I have been to  the dr. I have had 2 ekgs done they say my heart is fine,also bloood work and a few urine tests..Last time I went the dr. told me they thought it was a problem with my rotator cuff.the front pain is probably right around the upper part of my sternum and it is in my upper back same place just in the back.My left arm also aches and my shoulder.It kind of feels like there is something rubbing together whenever I lift my arm sometimes I don't even want to lift my arm it hurts so bad my chest also pops.Has anybody ever had a Brachial Plexus injury and what where the syptoms (symptoms) (symptoms)?What about a Suprascapular Nerve pinch?Any rotator cuff injurys that also caused chest pain?I really feel like it is a physical problem and not a mental one.Any helpful ideas on what it could be.
How are you? It is good that the diagnostic tests done were normal. What medications were already prescribed? Was therapy done? Aside from cardiac causes, chest pain could also be due to muskuloskeletal, pulmonary or gastrointestinal issues. With your medical history, the pain could be a referred pain or musculoskeletal in origin.  A referral to a rehab medicine doctor may also help. Take care and do keep us posted.