Lung Cancer Community
Possible lung cancer... 24 years old.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Possible lung cancer... 24 years old.

Im a 24 year old male that has been smoking since I was 14. When I was younger I didn't smoke that much because I wasn't old enough to buy them, and I didn't have any money, so I didn't smoke a pack a day. Since I've been 18 I've been a pack a day smoker, and more for the past 2 years because of stress, so about 1 1/2 pack a day for the past 2 years. For a few years, ive been having a mild cough with flem (phlegm), and more lately I cough several times a day, and it has flem (phlegm) with it most of the time, I just had a cold about 3 weeks back and the cough has been worse since, and for the past 3 months or so i've had this upper back achey (achy) feeling... Not pain really, just a dull ache in my upper back... I feel it may be lung cancer, and I'm really scared...