Two nodule in right lung
I have had a couch for month and now I am coughing up blood.I have noticed when I cough up the blood it is mostly after resting and it it is a rasping cough .At times I cough just traces of blood and  then at other times it is real dark blood.My dad pasted away from lung cancer in 1992 he was 71,then in 1996 my sister pasted away from lung cancer she was 36.she was told for about a year she was cancer free.Then she was told she had liver cancer .She lost her battle to cancer 2 day short of 2 week after be told she had cancer again.I as=lso want you to know when I cough up the blood it is like a frothy mucus with the blood in it.My question is is it most likely that I have cancer and is there a chance it has spread .                                     Thank You,
                                                                      Izzy15
If you're coughing up blood, that is never a good sign. You might need to go to a hospital and get everything checked, because coughing up blood is usually a tall tell sign of cancer.