Pain??
Okay.. alot of my sx are pain.  I have pain literally from head to toe.  My ears ache, my eyes hurt, arms, armpits, hands, neck and shoulders,achy thighs, ankles (really sharp stabbing) and feet.  They pain isn't really one sided it is on both sides.  But is seems that something is always hurting.  The ankle/foot pain can be quite uncomfortable.  It is hits suddenly and is sharp and stabbing..  Worse in the right one.   Does anyone else experience a lot of pain???  I asked my dr about Fibro and he didn't think I had it.  
Yes I do came on about 3 weeks ago my left foot is painful across the arch I am limping , dont you hate that .I also have a painful knee and am achy like I have the flu at times, morning is the worst time..
Most of my foot pain is on the top of the foot.  I do feel it on the bottom as well but if feels as if the pain radiates sometimes from my ankle to the top of my foot.  Also sometimes feels like my foot is cramping if that is even possible.  Very annoying and painful!  Do you get all the other pains too?
Sorry to hear about your pain. I have various pain throughout my body too that is virtually non stop and never gives me any rest. I feel like my skin around my feet is burning or has been burned.  More recently I feel like I'm getting cramps in different parts of my body that result from almost ordinary movement. There is always something new. :-(

If you look at the classic Fibro sx, they seem to be more specific kinds of pain (deeper and less on the skin like most of mine). I have never been dx-ed with Fibro either, although I do find more pain in a couple of locations that are traditionally shown in the diagrams.
I have pain in different areas.  It is always present but the intensity changes.  My usual areas are my neck, back, shoulders, hips.  I also have generalized muscle pain all over my body.  I can't remember what it's like to not feel pain.  I've learned to cope with it and tune it out.  I have a high pain tolerance.