Lyme Disease Community
Symptoms Worse at Night and When waking up?

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

I notice a trend lately where my symptoms gets like achiness and bloodshot eyes are are really bad at night especially the blood shot  eyes. I take optivar (allergy eyes) and systance and yet everyday I still seem to have bloodshot eyes. I have also had a lot of blurry spot vision and then some days I am perfectly fine. Anyone else have something likes this?
It all comes in waves, with patterns varying for me.

I generally feel worst in the morning, much better after mid afternoon, really fine till midnight, and then if I am really rolling I can stay up working all night...but the morning is ...  u g l y.

I have not had red eyes until recently, and they and the grey foggy bits in my visual field come and go.  It's Lyme.
Yes all of that at one time or another.  I had red, blood shot eyes for months on end.  That's gone now but the blurring can come and go on a daily basis.
I have always noted that my symptoms are worse when lying down.  I think this comes with the territory of inflammation.

I feel the worst when I wake up, at least in part to morning stiffness.  But once I shake that feeling and get moving, I usually feel at my best for the earlier part of the day.  By afternoon, I'm fading, and by evening, I'm exhausted.  And that's on a relatively good day.  On a bad day, I wake up exhausted and heavy and can't shake it, and it only feels worse as the day wears on.
floaters are the worst for me with lyme disease.  It usually is a daily thing.