Aa
A
A
Close
Symptoms Worse at Night and When waking up?
I notice a trend lately where my symptoms gets like achiness and bloodshot eyes are are really bad at night especially the blood shot  eyes. I take optivar (allergy eyes) and systance and yet everyday I still seem to have bloodshot eyes. I have also had a lot of blurry spot vision and then some days I am perfectly fine. Anyone else have something likes this?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
It all comes in waves, with patterns varying for me.

I generally feel worst in the morning, much better after mid afternoon, really fine till midnight, and then if I am really rolling I can stay up working all night...but the morning is ...  u g l y.

I have not had red eyes until recently, and they and the grey foggy bits in my visual field come and go.  It's Lyme.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yes all of that at one time or another.  I had red, blood shot eyes for months on end.  That's gone now but the blurring can come and go on a daily basis.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
428506_tn?1296560999
I have always noted that my symptoms are worse when lying down.  I think this comes with the territory of inflammation.

I feel the worst when I wake up, at least in part to morning stiffness.  But once I shake that feeling and get moving, I usually feel at my best for the earlier part of the day.  By afternoon, I'm fading, and by evening, I'm exhausted.  And that's on a relatively good day.  On a bad day, I wake up exhausted and heavy and can't shake it, and it only feels worse as the day wears on.
Comment
Cancel
428506_tn?1296560999
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
floaters are the worst for me with lyme disease.  It usually is a daily thing.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Symptoms Worse at Night and When waking up?
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
Blank
JackieCalifornia
1763947_tn?1334058919