foot pain...ouch!
I have the oddest foot pain that came out of no where two days ago. The pain in my right foot makes me limp for a few steps after getting up. The pain is mostly in the sole of my foot and it is the the worst for the first ten steps or so then disappears. It comes and goes as I'm walking so I don't think I hurt it at the gym the other day.

Anyone get foot pain...it hurts!

-Sarah
Yeah I get foot pain... all different sorts.  Sometimes it is crampy, sometimes sharp and stabbing, sometimes just dull and achy, and burns a lot!  
I understand exactly what you mean about -limping when you first start walking - much of my foot/ankle pain has started since 'doxy'

take care

gorbs x
My ankle pain is horrible!  
Me too mine has been hurting for 2 weeks its on top of my foot researched it, seems like it is Nerve Impingement(Trapped nerve)  I hate limping, mornings I can just about get downstairs..dont you hate limping...
Foot pain is one of the major symptoms of coinfection "Babesia".  It can also be part of Lyme, but if you haven't been tested for coinfections I would check it out.  Amy
I have more ankle and shin pain than on the soles of my feet.  I know Bartonella is often associated with these symptoms.  I know less about Babesia, but there's a lot of overlap in the symptoms.

Mine also can be just awful, difficult to move my foot without wincing when I wake up, but then go away altogether as I start to move around.  It is also made worse by the cold.  (Other symptoms I have get worse in the heat, weird how different temp extremes seem to influence different symptoms.)
I am taking Cats Claw , supplement it is a natural anti biotic,also 5HTP,  the last few days my feet are really hurting me , bottom of the soles, kind of irritataing /burning, top of foot seems like a trapped nerve thing, when I eat a litle Nausea , eyes are red ringed, all of it suggests Lyme ,I may have to try for a test again..is there anything helps the feet ? also ankles feel weak.
Would pain killers help, advil? with the painful morning feet,
tylenol - extra strength can help food pain. my feet hurt too. i think because I am 30 to 40 lbs you know -- overweight. and over the hill! but pre-lyme never a problem. this was an early symptom even without weight gain. I test negative for babs.

i take advil for neck pain.
I have this too, it hurts when I put pressure on the ball of the foot. It goes away after several steps. Foot doctor told me it was a pinched nerve, so that could be it. Mine comes and goes, but was much worse when I was hiking.