Aa
A
A
Close
14 weeks postpartum.... light spotting - Please help!
I'm about 14 weeks postpartum with my dd (8/30/04) and I've started spotting - very light and bright red. Is this a period? I'm freaking out. Last year at this time, I was 13 weeks postpartum with my ds (8/25/03). I had a small period that actually resembled normal menstruation, but my milk supply was depleting and I had to supplement with formula. A few weeks later I found out I was pregnant and the 'period' was actually implantation bleeding. This spotting isn't anything like I'm used to and my milk supply is fine but I'm not feeling so hot (i.e. cramping, nausea, etc.). Since it's been almost two years since my last *actual* period, I can't tell the difference between menstrual pains and morning sickness! Could I be pregnant... again? How soon can I take a home test to find out for sure if I don't know when my last period was???
Cancel
6 Answers
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
PS - Had unprotected sex with my fianc
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I would wait 2 weeks and test. It sounds like the right time frame for implant but could also be af.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I'm not too up-to-date on the lingo... what's 'af'?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
af= your period (aunt flow)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Oh! Thanks... :S
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Im 12 weeks postpartum and still spotting.  I haven't stopped bleeding since I gave birth. The  Doctor is a little concerned so he's sending me for an ultra sound.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources