2 weeks suggestive of two gestational sac
LMP-July 5, 2012. I missed my 2 months period after July, did 3x PT the results was negative. . Went to see an OB/Gyn for TVU, the OB/Gyn saw a 2 weeks suggestive of two gestational sac in the upper 1/3 of my endometrial cavity, she ask me to check  another PT for  confirmation but turned out to be negative.   OB/Gyn ask me to wait for another 2 weeks and we will do the PT and TVU again. Im almost in my two weeks waiting and but now Im experiencing bleeding is it possible that I am not pregnant?....Is it true that the suggestive GS seen in my TVU is same sign before menstruation?  PLEASE HELP... Thanks
Let's see if I understand.  You had a period that began on July 5, and then "missed my 2 months period after July" -- missed two periods after July?  So, no period in August, none in September?  

Then you went to your doc and had a TVU -- trans-vaginal ultrasound? in which the doc saw a "2 weeks" that was suggestive of two gestational sacs ... what is "a 2 weeks" in this context, a sac consistent with a pregnancy of two weeks' duration?  Or two months' duration?  (Two weeks doesn't make sense because they can't see anything at two weeks, but two months doesn't make sense either because they would see quite a lot at two months.)  I am not sure I got that right, but let's just say the doctor saw something and said it could possibly be two gestational sacs.  

Then, she asked you to check another PT (a pregnancy test?  Blood based or a home test?) and it was negative.

Now you are waiting another two weeks, and bleeding.  You're wondering if you are pregnant.

You also ask if the supposed gestational sacs presumed to be seen in your ultrasound might not have been sacs but might have been some kind of sign that comes on before a period.

--------

It certainly doesn't sound like you are pregnant.  If the pregnancy test ordered by the doctor was negative, the sac the doctor saw (if it was small) might have been the remnants of an early faded pregnancy or might have been something else, maybe a fibroid, a polyp, or even just endometrium.  Unless you had a positive pregnancy test somewhere in the two months when you didn't have a period, you can't really tell if you were pregnant or not.  But a negative blood test, if that is what the doctor ordered, is pretty definitive especially after two months.