22 wks pregnant - found left armpit lump
I just recently noticed a coffee bean size left armpit lump.  It hurts when I press it but it doesn't seem to have increased in size.  I am currently 22 wks pregnant and wondering if I should be concerned or whether this is hormonal?  Both breasts are pretty tender but that's been the norm throughout my pregnancy.  I haven't noticed any lumps in my breasts.  Has anyone experienced this?
It is most probaby a clogged sweat gland, but you should go to the dr and have him take a look at it anyway.
I know you have lymph nodes there...are you feeling sick?  such as a cold or anything?
I had this too around the same time.  My dr did check it out and just said that my breasts are going through a lot of changes right now and to follow up post pregnancy if it remained.  Now in my final stretch of 37 weeks its not even there.  Good luck.
I have one as well! Its so hard to shave with it!Mine hurts too.
I had it checked and had an ultrasound. It is breast tissue. Thanks God! Another thing I've developed from pregnancy! Have it checked though.