Maternal & Child Community
2ww ladies call!!! anybody got BFP yet??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Hello every one that has joined the 2ww club!!
Has anyone got a BFP yet??
my af is due this coming wednesday.....but i'll give it another week after that to definetely test....anyone in the same situation???
I've finally joined the club too.  I O'd very late this month because my body hasn't gone back to normal yet after my mc in May.  According to FF I am 7 dpo and I really hope that I am pg.  I am so tired of all the waiting.  Good luck and babydust to everyone in the club!
I've still got to wait until next Wednesday. I don't know why, but I've got a good feeling about this month! Maybe I'm just hoping for an early bday present, but we'll see! Good luck to you all!!
I am not sure what the 2ww club is but I just got my BFP two days ago.  I had miscarried in April at around 5 weeks so a am still a little worried but baby dust to all of you!
CONGRATS on your BFP!!  That is great!  Dont worry, Im sure everything will be fine this time around.

STICKY BABY DUST!!

To all the ttcers in the 2WW!  Just try to be patient and keep busy and before you know it the time to test will be here!!  good luck to all you ladies!!

Jen023:  I just know you will get your BFP this time around!!  Thats a good thing if you have a good feeling right??  I didnt think it was gonna happen to me and it did.  I was so shocked!  Dont worry girl, it will work out!!  

GOOD LUCK ALL!!
BABY DUST*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
negatory...AF came to visit today. grrrr. next month?

crazy..before i was married, well, 7 years ago, i had unprotected sex ONCE and got pregnant. and now? when we WANT to have a baby...how come this is so difficult?!
I hope you all get your BFP's!!!  I still consider myself part of this club even though I'm in that transition period between my m/c and getting AF.  I'm crossing my fingers that she will be here by next Friday!!!!
AF showed up for me monday- the witch
I WILL get my bfp next month if its the last thing i do :)
Thanks! :) I'm hoping that I'm not just setting myself up again to be disapointed - We kind of gave it a break the past two months and haven't been really trying, so if it doesn't work - we'll just have to get serious about it again. My grandma informed that she has already made me a baby quilt, and my aunt has been saving a crib for us - so I'm telling everyone that we are the only ones holding everything up! :D
Thats funny!  Well I dont think you'll be holding things up any longer.  I bet you see a BFP!!  I am pulling for you!!  LOTS OF BABY DUST YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Af is due today. She hasn't showed yet, but I am pretty sure she is on her way.:( I am waiting for the  mailman to bring my pg tests I ordered. They should be here today. I will test today if no af. Good luck everyone else!!! Congrats to the BFP up there!
I hope you get your BFP!!!
I have had 2 m/c and so I think my grandma started the quilt back when I was pg - but its still fun to know that everyone is so excited about it hopefully happening again. At least we will have a jump start on all of those things that need to be bought when it does happen again. But with everyone else's excitement, my baby fever is kicking into high gear! I'm getting so impatient!!!! :D

Good luck - I hope you get that BFP soon!!
AF came early on saturday!  Some months I really don't like that woman!  I have now started clomid to give me an extra boost.  Hopefully I get a BFP in about 3 weeks!
I am 10 dpo and going crazy. I was supposed to wait for my first AF after my miscarriage/D&C before trying but we didn't wait. I  know I ovulated 7/24 and I will test on Tuesday. I hope if I am pregnant that I don't miscarry again since I didn't follow my OB's advice. I was just too anxious to conceive again.
good luck to everyone in their 2WW - i'll probably start my "off" 2WW sometime next week (we're not trying with dr. and meds this month b/c will start ivf the next cycle - if no bfp on own that is).

laurandbill: happy to hear your news!! wishing you a healthy and happy nine months!!

low22: hope she shows up soon so you can be rid of her sooner!! good luck!!

baby4me: not to get your hopes up but if af was supposed to show up today and you tested negative today it could still just be too early to test. i hope she stays far, far away!!

jen023: i really, really hope you get that bfp!!! well i hope you don't hold up your grandma and aunt much longer!! it's funny i was thinking of setting up a whole room for a baby - going out buying the crib and everything else, thinking "ok, here it is your room's all set up, now all you gotta do is come" you know kind of will the baby to come :) and now that i think about it maybe i should lock up my bathroom, you know try to will aunt flow away :) thinking of you and waiting to hear your good news!!
I so much feel what you do right now!!! EXACT SAME SITUATION as you, but i O'ed on the 28th.... hey, here's my e-mail so we can chat a little whenever you need so! and to everyone here also =)
vanessa_ht007***@****
Good luck to us all!!!!
thanks!!
I am in the same boat, but the only thing is that my mom is the one going nuts!!! she is knitting a very cute little sweater and she is buying a **** load of thingies for the baby....my little precious baby that went back to heaven to pick up another blessing for mommy and daddy that he forgot to bring in the first trip.....but im sure he'll be right back into mommy's belly =)
I am on day 12 or 13 and no AF and yet another - HPT will test again in the morning :)
Hi! Thanks for the positive thoughts! It's funny bc I had the exact same thought as you - I've got one bedroom that I had planned on turning into a nursery and I've been seriously thinking of painting it and setting it up already - same reason as you too I guess - so I can say, "here it is - now where are you?" :) If nothing else, it would give me something to do!! :D Maybe, just maybe, keep my mind off of this loooong 2ww. I know you said you weren't really expecting too much this month, since you will be starting everything next month - but I'm really hoping and praying that you get a surprise BFP and don't have to go through all that. I'll be praying for you... and me too!! :)Good luck!
Thanks, but no luck, mail just ran, tested, BFN...on to another month.
Thank you Jenny!!! and Good luck to you too!!!
If you are 14dpo I would test that morning and every morning till AF arrives or till I BFP right :)