30 weeks pregnant 1 cm dilated`
im 19 years old and have a two year old little boy and never dilated with him and carried him for 41 weeks. im 30 weeks pregnant now with a little girl and have pressure in my vagina.. i live in another state and flew to see my brother so i dont have a dr here but went to the emergancy room last night and they told me i was 1 cm dilated and could feel the babys head.. and i have been having alot of discharge first white now like greenish and my vagina is always sore so my questions are one was that my mucus plug..2 is that normal to already be dilated..
you can be dilated forever. and you can loose your plug early but it can grow back. you might have lost your plug and you might be dilated but your only dilated one cm and neither of those means your going into labor anytime soon
I was dialated 2 cm for over 3 weeks before they induced me. It can be a bit scary. Especially if you're not full term yet, but you should be okay. I don't think that was your mucus plug, but you should see your doctor again, or any doctor so you can be sure. That greenish discharge might be a sign of infection so you might want to get checked for that as well. Talk to the doctor. Good luck!
I don't think you mucus plug should be green. Green is a sign of an infection.  Mine was clear.  I think you need to stay off of your feet as much as possible and get home to your regular doc.  I cervix thinned out at 29wks and they put me on bed rest.  
I have been dilated t 1 for almost 3 weeks now and I am only 25 weeks. Granted, I'm on bedrest, but my points is, you can be dilated to 1, 2 or 3 for several weeks at a time. The symptoms you are describing, pressure etc, say that your body is preparing to give birth. There isn't an exactscience on when true labor will begin. Take it easy. 30 weeks is really too early to have this baby. Stay in bed and off your feet as much as possible. You want that baby to stay in for at least 6 more weeks to increase her chance and a good start in this world :o)

Good luck!

Stacy