Maternal & Child Community
4 Weeks Pregnant
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

4 Weeks Pregnant

I am a little over 4 weeks pregnant and I had symptoms almost since conception such as sore breast, frequent urination, extreme tiredness.  My breast are no longer sore and today I feel fine, no symptoms.  Do you think I have had a miss miscarriage?  I do not have a dr. appt. for 2 more weeks.  This is our 1st pregnancy so I am just a little parinoid.  :-)
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Try not to worry just enjoy feeling good!!!!I'd bet u r fine!!! All pgs r diff & so is EVERY wk of pg!! Good Luck!!! :)
Blank
I know how you feel...I am 5 weeks preggers and until today I too had sore breasts, frequent urination, and tiredness (well I am still tired..had to take a nap today but probably b/c I cleaned house this morning). Overall I feel great today. This pregnancy is already ?able if its viable or not but I am trying to stay optimistic until I have reason otherwise (had bleeding which I thought was period 4 days before I got my HPT and my 1st betas and 2nd betas didn't double; only went up ~45%) .

Have you gotten your HCG levels tested yet? If you feel worried, I would call the dr 1st thing Monday morning. There is nothing wrong with been cautious and that's what they get paid for. Everything is more than likely okay but if you feel worried call the dr.

I wish yu all the best and a health and happy 9 months.

Sending sticky baby dust to you!
Blank
Don't worry. I am 4 weeks, 5 days along and had NO symptoms up until yesterday when I started throwing up. It's not full blown yet thank god. Every woman is different though and just because your symtpoms decrease does not mean you will miscarry, it's probably just your hormones all over the place.
Blank
I am 4 weeks too and scared beacuse i have had two previous mc.  my breast are not that sore and i am slightly more tired than usual and well thepeeing is still fequent but yesterday i had a small amt of brown spotting. but it stopped so i an a crazy paranoid person i had one HPT left and i took it today w/ fMU and my line came up fast and darker than the other ones!!! so I will keep my fingers crossed for you and me!!!  Hope we have healthy baby's in 9 months!!!!
Blank
I am wondering...I took a HPT monday which marked the 6 days before my missed period. because First Response said that they could tell that early. well it was negative and i am wondering does that mean i am not pregnant or should i take another test in a few days or should i just wait and c if i miss my period?

Thanks somuch
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank