5wks 3dy
I am 5 wk 3dys had a tv/us and we saw the gestational sac and yolk sack but no heart beat yet HCG level was 19,236.1 Progesterone 25.6  is it normal not to have seen  heart beat or fetal pole with these numbers?  I am so scared the baby is not developing but if that was the case would my numbers be that high?  Please HELP!!
that sounds ok to me I had a u/s at 4 weeks 6 days and no HB and then at 7 weeks we saw 2 perfect HB's
You are right on track. It sounds like everything is going perfectly!

5w3d I got an ultrasound where we only saw the yoke sac and gestational sac and my levels were 11000. At 5w6d we got another ultrasound and saw the same thing except my levels were now at about 32000. Then at 6w1d we got another ultrasound and saw a baby with a little heartbeat. Most of the time at 5 weeks it is too early to see the heartbeat.
I had a TV/US yesterday. It was lovely to see I wasn't going mad, even after 5 positive Preg. Tests! They told me only 1 month previous that I wasn't ovulating!
I am just trying to keep happy and healthy now.
3 Weeks until I go back and hopefully this time there will be a good HB.
Just saw the gest. sac and yoke sac yesterday. Which I now understand is pretty normal for how early I am (i.e. Just 5 weeks).
Is that what everyone else understands?
hey there, I think if the gestational sac looked normal and you have no pain or bleeding, and also the doctors haven't voiced any concerns you should be fine, 5 weeks is early to be seeing anything for most people, I hasd a TVU a week ago I reckon i was about 4 weeks 3 days ( calculating sac size from online source) my HCG at 4 weeks 5 days were 2736 and my progesterone levels were 57, but numbers vary from person to person, I am due to go back in about a week for another to see if anything grows because they couldnt be sure what was happening because of where the sac was implanted, I wish you luck and I am sure all will be well your numbers look good, Oh and a progesterone level of over 20 is a good sign :) also a bright whight solid line on the outside edge of the gestational sac is also a very positive sign :)