6 Weeks Pregnant with Pain in My Right Side
Hi. I am 6 weeks pregnant and have been experiencing mild to moderate pain in my lower right side.  It actually feels the same as ovulation pains.  It is dull most of the time unless I sneeze or move quickly.  Is this normal?
If the pain persists for longer periods of time I would consult your doctor otherwise the comment above hits the nail on the head...well done
There is also round ligament pain, which is notable for how much it hurts if you sneeze unguardedly.  That's from the uterus pressing on the ligaments and the ligaments stretching, so they're pretty sore in general.  Then a sneeze can really make them sting! That is also pretty normal to have in early pregnancy.
I wanted to ask you if you have had an ultrasound to verify if the baby is in the right spot. I was 6 to seven weeks pregnant when I started having a nagging pain like you in the right side. Come to find out that it was an ectopic pregnancy and had to have it removed. There are several factors that could be causing the pain. What I mentioned. There are cases where 2 eggs are released at the same time and one happens to land in the right spot and the other settles in the tube or elsewhere or you could have a cyst that could be causing you problems. I would definately suggest getting an ultrasound.
Thanks so much everyone for all of the feedback.  This is a great site!  I have been to other boards and nobody ever responds.  I will let the doctor know.  I will not even see my actual OB until I am 11 weeks.  I can't say I'm happy about that either but I guess I'm living with it.
Hey there, Congratulations on the pregnancy. I think the advice from previous ladies is probably fairly accurate, But just keep an eye on it. And dont be afraid to check in with a doctor. Lower one sided pain can be attributed to a few nasty problems. Hope that i have not worried you,that would never be my intention, just dont want anyone to go through what I had too. Special wishes to you.
Thankfully the pain has actually begun to ease some.  Thanks for all the information.
I also have the same thing. I'm just under 6 weeks.
I have had this pain too. I went to the ER because the pain was so bad and I thought it was appendicitis. They did a blood test, urine test and ultra sounds and found nothing to be wrong. My pain feels like a deep tissue pain. I hope that they didn't miss anything, but I'm starting to feel a little better after a week.
I am 6 weeks or so pregnant, 4th child. Had a miscarriage last year and am worried about this one. Have had slight spotting twice this week and this sharp pain in my right side too.
Have been under stress at home and worry that his is making me spot and giving me this pain. AM trying not to associate any of it but cant help it.
Am having another scan in 7 days to make sure all is well due to last years MC.
I just wanna get to the 12 weeks safety place so I can relax.
For the past year I've had a cyst on my right ovary every month around my period. I just found out I'm pregnant and I still have the "cyst pain" I am going to the doctors in two weeks for a nurses visit but I'm not sure that's going to be enough. The pain comes and goes mostly with quick movement. I've heard of tubular pregnancies & I really hope that's not the case. Would I still be able to feel the lump if it was a tubular pregnancy?
Iam.now haveing stabnin on one side worryin me so bad i no baby in right place as had a scan fri i am so worried its random stabbin n i also feel like my skin stretchin i have had misscarrages in past n i am makein myself bad wit worry
Oh and iam 6 weeks today