Maternal & Child Community
6 weeks pregnant and no heartbeat

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

6 weeks pregnant and no heartbeat

im so worried, this is my second pregnancy and i went to the doctor and had an ultrasound done, there is no heartbeat this is already my second ultrasound , the sac is there and it is getting bigger but im worried that the sac is getting bigger but that their is no baby inside?!?!?!?! im worried sick!!! Anyone?
Hopefully they will re-schedule you for another week? right? At 6w1d for me, I had a low fhr of 89. They said 50/50 and made me wait a week for another u/s. It was the hardest thing ever. The hear must have just started beating :).... my DS is now 12 weeks today, it may be a day or 2 too early. Did they see a fetal pole or tell you? Good luck, keep me posted :)
Don't panic yet. In these early weeks, things can change within a DAY. When I was 5 weeks 6 days, there was NO baby, NO fetal pole, and NO yolk sac. Just an empty gestational sac. But my boy WAS there! He is now 10 months old. Give it another week and have another ultrasound. Best of luck to you! This is tough, believe me I know. The two weeks I waited for another ultrasound were agony.
thanks u guys i really appreciate it im going back to the doctor right now cause im really not feeling good so im hoping that the doc says to the vaginal u/s so ill post back later....if u guys wanna u can email me at ***@**** ill be so much happier lol im so bumbed...post back in a lil bit!
well i got some bad news..... it was a blighted ovum unfortunately but its all in gods hands and he only knows whats best im gna haft to take that pill on monday so wish me luck thats gna be very painfullll.......well its my birthday saturday so im hoping i feel ok, i just wanna thank god for blessing me with my precious 2 year old baby without her my life would have been completely diffrent for anyone who reads or is going through it  i say theres always room to try again.....and remember god loves us!