Maternal & Child Community
9 Weeks pregnant and So much discharge
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

9 Weeks pregnant and So much discharge

I am currently 9 weeks pregnant and i am just wondering why i am having so much clear discharge its not thick it is just watery and i dont' understand why there is so much discharge it is so bad that i have to wear a panty liner everyday or else i am soaked does anyone else have this or know weither it is ok and if everything should be fine with the baby
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Well according to the baby books i have it's all normal and a very common side effect of pregnancy, it even said that some women get it so bad they have to wear liners!!   I have my days where it's not so bad, but others are yeah coming close to having to use the liner.
Blank
158812_tn?1189759426
I had it so bad w/my first pregnancy, I had to wear liners too.
I could feel it gushing, and I always felt wet.....not to mention the yeast infections I had as well.  I was a mess.

My other pregnancies have not been like that....
Blank
152590_tn?1208149744
I have been wearing liners since about 20 weeks (currently 37 weeks), but I have a leaky bladder also.  I thought 9 months and no period so no pads, (well, I have to wear one everyday, not just for a week out of the month). lol
Blank
Thanks ladies that helps a lot.. this website is a blessing most of the time  just kidding all is good. but now that i read this website every possible thing that could go wrong i think about now... i never knew about missed miscarriges until this website now i can't stop worring but hey its good to know... i also had a lot of discharge with my son who is now 4 didn't think to use panty liners so i always had really bad yeast infections.. ya no kidding i was thinking yah no pads now i just wear liners everyday but it will be all worth it in 7 more months
Blank
yup very normal! i have been having to wear pantyliners everyday too!
Blank
174515_tn?1191710869
oh gosh yeah. sometime i feel it and it scares me because i think i am bleeding or something, then i run to the bathroom, rip down my panties and ....slime...gah!

oh well pantiliners aren't that bad.
Blank
I had that and it turned out to be bacterial vaginosis. Antibiotics were prescribed and now the discharge is still there, but lighter.
Blank
Yeah im newly pregnant and i also have a lot of vaginal dischard but its normal
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979