Maternal & Child Community
Almost 22 weeks and carrying really low
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Almost 22 weeks and carrying really low

I can feel his movements around my hair line, is this normal to be carrying so low? At 22 weeks
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I feel my little man low too.  Sometimes it feels like he is gonna kick outta my cervix.  I would say its ok.
Blank
Thanks Stepg :-)
Blank
No problem.  I know Pearl was just saying that her little one is kicking low too.
Blank
So let me ask this...my baby is kicking really low toward the pelvic bone also...

Are you all having boys?
Blank
Yes I am having a boy, i'm almost 22 weeks
Blank
They tell me that I am having a boy also but not sure that I believe them...terrible picture of that area.
Blank
i think some of the low-down kicks we feel isnt so much them kicking but its the organs they've displaced and are now kicking, thats more what we actually feel. i've felt kicks ranging from right around my crotch to above the belly button.
Blank
Oh boy do I feel your pain. I am in the same boat. I am 25 weeks & I swear this baby is between my legs half the time! I am having a girl though. I am so sore & my back hurts so bad I could cry. I have to sleep propped up in a sitting position with pillows all around me. My U/S was had B/C she was so low I had to pull my pants down & she actually had the probe below my hair line. Nice Huh???? LOL.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...