Anyone experience no bleeding but a gray type tissue discharge?
Hi All,
I have posted before becuse I experienced some bleeding and passage of pink tissue about two weeks ago.  Had an ultrasound which showed that the pregnancy looked to be about 4 weeks but I know that I conceived on Dec 3rd which should put me at almost 6 weeks.  The bleeding stopped (it was never heavy) and the "pink" tissue hasn't been around in a few days.  Now I see gray/white tissue every now and then when I go to the bathroom but no bleeding.  I have back pain but I am experiencing pregnancy sypmtoms..fatigue, nausea (every now and then)....could I be facing a miscarriage?  I am going back to the doctor for an ultrsound on Thursday.  Any advice would be so appreciated!
The only thing I can say is when I had a natural miscarriage I saw red clots and gray tissue.  Get into a doctor and get it checked out.
I was told when I had my miscarriage to look for tissue, especially gray tissue. So I don't know if that is what is going on with you...I certainly hope not! Also, back pain was my worst symptom of miscarriage. Please let us know how this turns out for you. Best wishes.
Thank you so very much.  I don't have a good feeling but trying to be optimistic.  I will keep you posted.  Happy New Year and god bless!