Anyone get a BFP w/ low temps?
Hey ladies! How are you all doing? DH and I have been ttc for 19 months now and I was wondering if any of you had your bbt drop and still got your bfp. I am 4 days late right now (which never happens to me). My temps spiked down 4 days ago went back up a little and are slowly dropping again. I took a test 5 days ago and it was negative. It just kills me to see that bfn! :( Do u think I still have a reason to test?
Being 4 days late is definatley a reason to test.  And if you get a negative again.. then you might want to see your doctor because there could be another reason as to why your period is late.
hey, i am 3 days late for my period and i had been on clomid past 5 cycles and this is first time that my period got late otherwise it was like clock work always on 30th day. i have sore breast and was nauseated whole afternoon today.
but my temp is also on lower side. I will test tommorow and see for dr. appt.
goodlouck