At how many weeks were you when you got morning sickness?
HI, At how many weeks were you when you started getting morning sickness?

I am 5w2d and started right at 5w and let me tell you it's terrible but I have to admit, I wished for it. I have had 6 miscarriages and to feel this way is verifying my pregnancy.

Please tell me how you feel.
I don't know.  I didn't really have morning sickness with my son, a little queasy (sp?) and very hungry but not what people describe as morning sickness.  I am now 4 weeks 3days with this baby and so far I have to pee a lot and I am burping and feel extra tired.  Most of my friends started morning sickness around 5-6 weeks, peaking at 8 and then getting better at about 12 weeks. Good luck with your pregnancy!
I bet after 6 you are so happy to have morning sickness! If you can have 6, then I have hope after just 1. I can't wait to be puking my guts out! (yeah right, someone send this post to me when I finally get a BFP!)

Seriously, congrats to you! Getcha some preggo pops and hopefully in your 2nd trimester it will be a memory! :-)

Blessings for safe and successful pregnancy to you!
People are so all over the place with morning sickness.  My cousin was sick her entire pregnancy, both times.  I never got it at all.  (I made up for it by the worst heartburn I've ever had in my life, LOL.)  Good luck, I hope yours doesn't last like my cousin's did.
I did not start having morning sickness until I was 5w6d. I have not thrown up yet, but I have felt horrible almost all day every day for the past five days. I know that it is worth it and will happily deal with morning sickness if it means a baby, but I definitely miss feeling normal. ;0)

I truly had next to no symptoms my fifth week ... the day before I hit six weeks I began m/s, but this is still about the only symptom I have. Best wishes!
I always got it at 4 weeks. Although with my miscarried one this past summer, I was 16 weeks along, and I never had it.
I know now that it wasn't a good thing not to have it.
When I get pregnant again I am praying for morning sickness.
5 weeks but that ended in a m/c and its been 3 weeks and I think my BF and I concieved again I hope I'm getting stomach pains and stuff will see. good luck
MY morning sickness started around 7-8 weeks but it was bad and lasted up until 24 weeks!!
Never got it!!  But I have been getting heartburn and stomach aches in the last trimester :(
about 8 weeks, and it lasted till about 16 wks, only 20 so far, I hope it doesn't come back.
Mine started before I even knew I was pregnant. At about 3 weeks. At 5 1/2 weeks it became a constant sickeness until 8 weeks. Then it died down to just every now and then if I dont eat. I'm currently 10w5d and only get it on the minor side. Though my emotion rollercoaster has started. Lol. Good luck to all
I felt slighly nausious whenever I ate from the very beginning.  ALmost like I just didn't feel like eating.  But I didn't get "sick" like throwing up until 8 weeks and it only lasted a month until about 12 weeks.  I didn't have it that bad.  I was only throwing up an average of once a week.  So I can't complain!
I was about 5w3d when it started and now I am 11w4d and no sign of it letting up!  I am sooooooo ready for this to go away!  

when will it end?!?!
mine started at 5 weeks and is still going strong.  i am 8 weeks today.