Maternal & Child Community
At how many weeks were you when you got morning sickness?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

HI, At how many weeks were you when you started getting morning sickness?

I am 5w2d and started right at 5w and let me tell you it's terrible but I have to admit, I wished for it. I have had 6 miscarriages and to feel this way is verifying my pregnancy.

Please tell me how you feel.
I don't know.  I didn't really have morning sickness with my son, a little queasy (sp?) and very hungry but not what people describe as morning sickness.  I am now 4 weeks 3days with this baby and so far I have to pee a lot and I am burping and feel extra tired.  Most of my friends started morning sickness around 5-6 weeks, peaking at 8 and then getting better at about 12 weeks. Good luck with your pregnancy!
I bet after 6 you are so happy to have morning sickness! If you can have 6, then I have hope after just 1. I can't wait to be puking my guts out! (yeah right, someone send this post to me when I finally get a BFP!)

Seriously, congrats to you! Getcha some preggo pops and hopefully in your 2nd trimester it will be a memory! :-)

Blessings for safe and successful pregnancy to you!
I did not start having morning sickness until I was 5w6d. I have not thrown up yet, but I have felt horrible almost all day every day for the past five days. I know that it is worth it and will happily deal with morning sickness if it means a baby, but I definitely miss feeling normal. ;0)

I truly had next to no symptoms my fifth week ... the day before I hit six weeks I began m/s, but this is still about the only symptom I have. Best wishes!
I always got it at 4 weeks. Although with my miscarried one this past summer, I was 16 weeks along, and I never had it.
I know now that it wasn't a good thing not to have it.
When I get pregnant again I am praying for morning sickness.
People are so all over the place with morning sickness.  My cousin was sick her entire pregnancy, both times.  I never got it at all.  (I made up for it by the worst heartburn I've ever had in my life, LOL.)  Good luck, I hope yours doesn't last like my cousin's did.
5 weeks but that ended in a m/c and its been 3 weeks and I think my BF and I concieved again I hope I'm getting stomach pains and stuff will see. good luck
MY morning sickness started around 7-8 weeks but it was bad and lasted up until 24 weeks!!
Never got it!!  But I have been getting heartburn and stomach aches in the last trimester :(
about 8 weeks, and it lasted till about 16 wks, only 20 so far, I hope it doesn't come back.
Mine started before I even knew I was pregnant. At about 3 weeks. At 5 1/2 weeks it became a constant sickeness until 8 weeks. Then it died down to just every now and then if I dont eat. I'm currently 10w5d and only get it on the minor side. Though my emotion rollercoaster has started. Lol. Good luck to all
I felt slighly nausious whenever I ate from the very beginning.  ALmost like I just didn't feel like eating.  But I didn't get "sick" like throwing up until 8 weeks and it only lasted a month until about 12 weeks.  I didn't have it that bad.  I was only throwing up an average of once a week.  So I can't complain!
I was about 5w3d when it started and now I am 11w4d and no sign of it letting up!  I am sooooooo ready for this to go away!  

when will it end?!?!
mine started at 5 weeks and is still going strong.  i am 8 weeks today.