BFN, no AF: 4 days late
Well, I am 4 days late and still no AF. I tested this morning and got BFN. My dr. office suggested a blood pg test because I think that I ovulated late. I think I may be 11dpo. I did have the blood drawn this am, but have to wait til this afternoon to find out. If I am not pg, what are my options to start my af? Any similar situations? Results?
You need to remember that if you ovulated late, most likely your af would be a little late, so I wouldn't worry about jumpstarting af quite yet.  If you are not pg I would wait until you are at least 14-16 dpo before you start to worry.  Good luck- I hope your blood test reveals good levels for that bfp!
I am in the same boat.  I thought I ovulated on the 1st.  Af was due yesterday.  No sign of her today either.  I haven't tested in two days because I got a BFN on the 16th and 17th.  I am scarded to test.
If you think you may only be 11dpo then you aren't late at all, and a lot of women don't get a positive that early.

I have no idea what your luteal phase is, but I assume it is normal which puts it at 13 or 14 days, which means you have still have a few days wait before you are late.

There is also a chance that at 11dpo you won't get a postive blood test either, even if you are pregnant.

I wouldn't even consider taking something to bring on my period until I was sure my period was late, and then I'd probably wait for it to be late for two weeks.
If worse comes to worse, provera would be given to jumpstart it.  You take it for somewhere around a week and then will have a period from anytime up to 2 weeks after...unless you're like me and you don't, but that's not likely:)
Has this ever happened to you before?
I've been late before, but I was on the pill and not even considering ttc. Stress, I suppose.

My blood test yesterday was negative.