Maternal & Child Community
BFP ROLL CALL
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

BFP ROLL CALL

Sorry to use up another post.Was just wondering who got a bfp this month or last? I got BFP last wk.Dont know exactly how far along I am I think 4 wks.What are your levels(mine are 1031) & what are your symptoms & concerns.My Due Date is in aug/2007.It would be great to find out & get to know you girls.For support & information from each other.Thanks,Sticky baby dust..nanis
Related Discussions
16 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
150483_tn?1212172156
MBA BFP =BIG FAT POSITIVE.
Tracy,Thanks girl I'm already on their..hehe..I'm with the 4 wk pregers.But they dont respond sometimes.See you their!!!!! nanis
Blank
162948_tn?1205256292
I am 6 weeks EDC Aug 8th.  I am feeling nauseous and very tired.  Also having bad headaches and food cravings/aversions.  But I am very excited to be pregnant.  I have not had my levels checked.  My first OB appt isn't until Jan.
Blank
Comadre! 7 weeks today! saw a heartbeat last week. it was awsome. good luck with the next 9mos God bless

-W
Blank
nanis what is your name on there? is it nanis?
Blank
Hey nanis, I'm 27 weeks BUT I just wanted to say congrats on the baby!!!! Keep us informed on how things progress with you and the baby, blessings to you and your baby!

XOXO, tracy

P.S. I have a great website free you'll love it
www.i-am-pregnant.com look me up im VIP:tracyh
Blank
whats BFP?
Blank
I got a BFP a week ago , I am 6 weeks and 1 day.  I been feeling pretty good.  Tired and sore breasts.  Sometimes I feel a bit yuckie after I eat but honestly thats it.  Oh I did have headaches I few days after I found out.  I wish I would get morning sickness!  Atleast then I would know things are happening.  I also read that women who have morning sickness have lower chances of miscarriage.  And right now that would be great!  Well I go to the doc on the 21st - wish me luck.  First preg was a blighted ovum last May.
Blank
I got my BFP the day b4 Thanksgiving...what a blessing or should I say double...TWINS.  I am 6w4d, and my levels were doubly high, 1617 at 4w2d, and 17,447 5w1d.  Had an u/s for high levels and bam two babies with two hbs.  I am due 8-5-07.  I have extreme nausea this time, and it's my fourth pg, but only have one son, my first, and I have never had this much sickness.  Every smell makes me gag, I am so tired I can't even barely peel myself out of bed, and when I do I want to go back to sleep within the hour.  I can't wait until this passes...UGH!!!!

Congrats Nanis, and keep in touch!!!
Blank
Hey..I found out I was PG right before Thanksgiving so I was pretty Happy..since the holidays were coming up....and not positive but I think im around 5 weeks... went to doc. on Dec 5th and my levels were at 1426...went again to (dec. 14th ) and they done some blood work but will not know levels until tomorrow...and im scehdule for a U/S on Dec 28th right after the holidays..urg!!!!! but at least I got to fit in b4 the new year..ok

♥♥♥♥ STICKY BABY DUST TO YOU ALL ♥♥♥♥

Blank
i got my BFP Nov.28th!! Im just now starting to feel nausous(sp-check). I think Im about 6 or 7 weeks.
Blank
150483_tn?1212172156
Well congrats!!! Now I feel I know you girls & waleran to ask eachother what ever.Always here for anything...

Tracy,I'm Adriana((hugs)) happy healthy nine months..nanis
Blank
got my bfp on the 28th.  I am six weeks as of tomorrow  (15th). Due on August 10th.  Feel like I have the flu and am dragging a** all the time.  Sore bbs and very irritable.  Constipated like hell too.  LOL  Not to much morning sickness, mine is a littl backwards...I feel it more in the evening.  Not too much though.  Had a m/c in June.  Like the previous post above mine, wish I had morning sickness a lot more because then I would know everything was okay.  I have some cramping, but no bleeding....

Sticky baby dust to all.
Blank
BFP last month - Due July 29th.  That's my mom's birthday.
Blank
Hi everyone!

Got my BFP just this past Monday, confirmed by my RE on Wednesday that yes I am pg!!
Let's hope it sticks!!!

Congrats to all the mommies to be!!
Blank
Hello all!!  I am 27 almost 28 weeks!  

However I just wanted to say...

C
O
N
G
R
A
T
S

to all the new BFP's!!!

Good luck to all ttcers!!!
Blank
Hi all!  I got my BFP today! Blood work to check levels on Monday.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank