Aa
A
A
Close
150483_tn?1212172156
BFP ROLL CALL
Sorry to use up another post.Was just wondering who got a bfp this month or last? I got BFP last wk.Dont know exactly how far along I am I think 4 wks.What are your levels(mine are 1031) & what are your symptoms & concerns.My Due Date is in aug/2007.It would be great to find out & get to know you girls.For support & information from each other.Thanks,Sticky baby dust..nanis
Cancel
16 Answers
Page 1 of 1
150483_tn?1212172156
MBA BFP =BIG FAT POSITIVE.
Tracy,Thanks girl I'm already on their..hehe..I'm with the 4 wk pregers.But they dont respond sometimes.See you their!!!!! nanis
Comment
Cancel
150483_tn?1212172156
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
162948_tn?1205256292
I am 6 weeks EDC Aug 8th.  I am feeling nauseous and very tired.  Also having bad headaches and food cravings/aversions.  But I am very excited to be pregnant.  I have not had my levels checked.  My first OB appt isn't until Jan.
Comment
Cancel
162948_tn?1205256292
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Comadre! 7 weeks today! saw a heartbeat last week. it was awsome. good luck with the next 9mos God bless

-W
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
nanis what is your name on there? is it nanis?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hey nanis, I'm 27 weeks BUT I just wanted to say congrats on the baby!!!! Keep us informed on how things progress with you and the baby, blessings to you and your baby!

XOXO, tracy

P.S. I have a great website free you'll love it
www.i-am-pregnant.com look me up im VIP:tracyh
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
whats BFP?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I got a BFP a week ago , I am 6 weeks and 1 day.  I been feeling pretty good.  Tired and sore breasts.  Sometimes I feel a bit yuckie after I eat but honestly thats it.  Oh I did have headaches I few days after I found out.  I wish I would get morning sickness!  Atleast then I would know things are happening.  I also read that women who have morning sickness have lower chances of miscarriage.  And right now that would be great!  Well I go to the doc on the 21st - wish me luck.  First preg was a blighted ovum last May.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
150483_tn?1212172156
Well congrats!!! Now I feel I know you girls & waleran to ask eachother what ever.Always here for anything...

Tracy,I'm Adriana((hugs)) happy healthy nine months..nanis
Comment
Cancel
150483_tn?1212172156
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I got my BFP the day b4 Thanksgiving...what a blessing or should I say double...TWINS.  I am 6w4d, and my levels were doubly high, 1617 at 4w2d, and 17,447 5w1d.  Had an u/s for high levels and bam two babies with two hbs.  I am due 8-5-07.  I have extreme nausea this time, and it's my fourth pg, but only have one son, my first, and I have never had this much sickness.  Every smell makes me gag, I am so tired I can't even barely peel myself out of bed, and when I do I want to go back to sleep within the hour.  I can't wait until this passes...UGH!!!!

Congrats Nanis, and keep in touch!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i got my BFP Nov.28th!! Im just now starting to feel nausous(sp-check). I think Im about 6 or 7 weeks.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hey..I found out I was PG right before Thanksgiving so I was pretty Happy..since the holidays were coming up....and not positive but I think im around 5 weeks... went to doc. on Dec 5th and my levels were at 1426...went again to (dec. 14th ) and they done some blood work but will not know levels until tomorrow...and im scehdule for a U/S on Dec 28th right after the holidays..urg!!!!! but at least I got to fit in b4 the new year..ok

♥♥♥♥ STICKY BABY DUST TO YOU ALL ♥♥♥♥

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
got my bfp on the 28th.  I am six weeks as of tomorrow  (15th). Due on August 10th.  Feel like I have the flu and am dragging a** all the time.  Sore bbs and very irritable.  Constipated like hell too.  LOL  Not to much morning sickness, mine is a littl backwards...I feel it more in the evening.  Not too much though.  Had a m/c in June.  Like the previous post above mine, wish I had morning sickness a lot more because then I would know everything was okay.  I have some cramping, but no bleeding....

Sticky baby dust to all.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
BFP last month - Due July 29th.  That's my mom's birthday.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi everyone!

Got my BFP just this past Monday, confirmed by my RE on Wednesday that yes I am pg!!
Let's hope it sticks!!!

Congrats to all the mommies to be!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hello all!!  I am 27 almost 28 weeks!  

However I just wanted to say...

C
O
N
G
R
A
T
S

to all the new BFP's!!!

Good luck to all ttcers!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi all!  I got my BFP today! Blood work to check levels on Monday.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
150483_tn?1212172156
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
BFP ROLL CALL
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources