Baby Getting Chills
I have a quick question.  I am so scared and always looking at my baby like something is wrong with her ever since she had that seizure out of no-where.  She has an appt on Dec 3rd with a neurologist at CHOP but I thought maybe some mom's on here may be able to make me feel better.  My 6 month old seems to get the chills a lot.  You know how if we get a chill we sort of shake for a second.  Well she does that about 10 times a day.  I just had this horrible thought this morning when she did it that maybe it is not the chills at all.  She is fine and even laughs after but now it is bothering me.  Does anyone else have a baby that does this?  
Here's a thought... I saw my baby do that and my mom was in the room, I thought it was odd. Mom said she may have just gone potty and it chilled her. I thought it was a good assumption?
My son does this at times, too. I don't think it's anything to worry about.
My dd did that too, and come to find out it was seizures.  Like the other two poster have said, it could be bathroom chills too.  Just try to keep positive thoughts and keep us posted on how your appointment goes.
My best friend's kids both do this all the time...they're 3 and 18 months. Nothing abnormal...just something they do!
My boys do it when they urinate, for my eldest it seems to have turned into a little wiggle dance when he pee's.
My daughter did this too - and still does.  We took her to the ER and got an EEG which came back normal.  The neuro has not seen anything like this but thought it was just part of her normal development.  I am thinking about taking her to CHOP for a second opinion.  Would love to hear more about your appointment you have coming up there -
My little girl is 5 months and just started doing this also. I think it is just a chill like we get. Put a sweater on her and it stopped yesterday.
My daughter is almost 8 months, she has been doing this same thing u describe for awhile. I too am getting concerned...she is fine when she does it and it doesn't bother her. I have 2 older daughters and they never did this. hoping it is just the potty chills.....def. something I will be asking the Doc. at her next appt.