Belly after c-section
I just had my second c-section and my belly is very swollen.  With my first one I had a small area that I never got feeling back in and stayed a little swollen all the time, but this time it's a large area and I'm concerned that it won't go away.  Anyone experience the same thing?
You know I can feel where they did the C-Section.  Mine was a little swollen.  I have extra skin form the C-Section.  I had two.  One with the up and down and the across.
My swelling is the belly above the incision.  I have this GREAT little overhang belly.  Was just starting to lose the baby weight from my first child when I got pregnant with second baby.  So I am hoping to lose alot of the overhang.  However, if it stays swollen it will be bigger.  Yikes
I have the overhand to.  When I lost weight after having my daughter it was still there. I got to 118 and I am 5'4, and i was in a size 2 and I still had that overhang.  I think that i would have to get a tummy tuck to get ride of it.  I gained 53 with my son and have lost 45pounds.  I went to 190 and now 145.  I want to get to 120, so that is 25more pound.