Maternal & Child Community
Belly after c-section

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Belly after c-section

I just had my second c-section and my belly is very swollen.  With my first one I had a small area that I never got feeling back in and stayed a little swollen all the time, but this time it's a large area and I'm concerned that it won't go away.  Anyone experience the same thing?
Tags: swollen, belly
You know I can feel where they did the C-Section.  Mine was a little swollen.  I have extra skin form the C-Section.  I had two.  One with the up and down and the across.
My swelling is the belly above the incision.  I have this GREAT little overhang belly.  Was just starting to lose the baby weight from my first child when I got pregnant with second baby.  So I am hoping to lose alot of the overhang.  However, if it stays swollen it will be bigger.  Yikes
I have the overhand to.  When I lost weight after having my daughter it was still there. I got to 118 and I am 5'4, and i was in a size 2 and I still had that overhang.  I think that i would have to get a tummy tuck to get ride of it.  I gained 53 with my son and have lost 45pounds.  I went to 190 and now 145.  I want to get to 120, so that is 25more pound.