Blue Veins on chest...PMS or what?
I've heard that in early pregnancy many women notice that the veins on their chest,abdomen, and pelvic region get noticebly darker. Is this also true for PMS. I don't think I'm pregnant but I'm noticing that the veins on my chest and pelvic area are a bit more noticeable. I'm due for my next period on 10/15 and was wondering if I'm just experiencing another new PMS symptom.
Also I have notced in the past week or so that my breasts feel quite thicker and dense. They are also sore but not too bad. I know that sensitive breasts/nipples is a PMS thing but do they feel thicker during PMS or just sore? Please help and Thanks in advance.
Hi! I think it could probably be both PMS or the blessing! I am kind of in the same train! My Breasts itch alot. Some say it could be just that they are dry or the blessing. Hope for you and me and the other gals is THE BLESSING. Baby dust to you!
My bb's have never been this big sore. I don't know what to think, I'm on 11dpo but I have gotten bfn's. I do think the veins on my chest are darker also. I was wondering the same stuff. Is it also signs of AF? I hope for you it is bfp, good luck