Brown discharge before period and cramping
It seems as though for the past 3months everytime my period is due I have brown discharge. I am sexually active as of 5 months ago and the last time I had sex was about a month ago. My period came on last month with brown discharge again. But for some reason I was scared before it was due and I took a test and it came back negative. This month the same thing happen again. We use protection everytime but one time the condom did break and I had to get the morning after pill. Ever since then, I have been getting this brown discharge before my period and this started about 3 months ago. What does this mean. Please help me because I am realy scared. My period is due in a couple of days and now I am having this discharge but no blood spotting. PLease someone help me..Thanks.
Things change.  I can't remember the last time my period started w/out brown discharge...probably in my teens.  Consider it your 'warning stuff', and don't be alarmed.  Brown discharge is a perfectly normal way for your period to begin and end.  It is actually just older blood....that's all.  No cause for concern.  Good job keeping yourself protected if your going to have sex.  You are doing things right, so don't be alarmed.  Take care ;0)
I had this for 4 stupid long years before i got pregnant.  every single month for four years i was terrified.  i went to the doctors and they told me my body changed and now it was normal for me.  mine was brown for 5 days before each period.  so i basically had 10-12 days of period each month.  it really sucks but there is nothing to worry about.  by the way...yes you can still get pregnant (which i was worried about that) so if you are not trying make sure you are still careful.
Hi, I've been reading your concerns and I may be experiencing something similar.  I have a concern about spotting. My last period started on May 1st, and on May 31 I had pink spotting then it turned into brown.  It was very quick and suddently no more spotting, but it was accompanied by cramping.  After this I felt dizzy spells and a heightened sense of smell.  I took a HPT (brand CVS) and got a negative.  I ordered some test strips from the internet and tested about 1 week later and got a faint line with morning urine, then 1 week later I got a negative. My breast started feeling tender and I have frequent urination, I had a sudden nose bleed, dizzy spells, but no nausea.  Today I went to the clinic mid-day and got a negative.  I don't know what that bleeding was for, I am not on the pill or anything?  any suggestions, please help. .thanks
Going thru the same thing, its about six days before my period and I am on the pill Aviane this month I have taken 2mg of Klonopin for anxiety and I work second shift which is quite a change to my body, I have very faint brownish spotting praying that I am not pregnant, although very nervous as my best friend had the same symptoms and she is about a month pregnant. Freaking out, I am hoping its all stress and environmentally related!
Going thru the same thing,my period was due on january31st but it came on february 2nd it started out with a brownish dischage and then my regular period came down it only lasted 3 days now my breast are swollen and tender i was put on clomid to hlep produce more eggs but when i took the test it came back negative is it a chance that I pregnant. help!
I am experiencing brown discharge, no cramps, but it is three weeks before my period starts. I am on the Seasonal birth control pill. I called a physician and she said not to worry, it was normal. Help! Can I be pregnant?
Hi, I have two children and no pregnancy or their symptoms are the same but I never had pink discharge in the beginning. Each pregnancy came quietly. I found out 2 weeks after conception with both and I didn't notice symptoms till after about 4 to 6 weeks.  I breastfed both children and my periods were never the same again. I've had spotting between periods discharge before periods and everything else unusual. It's all due to hormone fluctuations. On occasion that is due to pregnancy but not normally... stress, life changes, foods such as soy, physical activity and much much more contribute to women having hormonal changes. It's ***** to hear but you can never really put a finger on the problem (I've learned the hard way) until you see a doctor. Self diagnosis causes further stress and more body changes. Get it checked out and don't worry, most things are usually nothing!
Hi, I have two children and no pregnancy or their symptoms are the same but I never had pink discharge in the beginning. Each pregnancy came quietly. I found out 2 weeks after conception with both and I didn't notice symptoms till after about 4 to 6 weeks.  I breastfed both children and my periods were never the same again. I've had spotting between periods discharge before periods and everything else unusual. It's all due to hormone fluctuations. On occasion that is due to pregnancy but not normally... stress, life changes, foods such as soy, physical activity and much much more contribute to women having hormonal changes. It's never what you want to hear but, you can't really put a finger on the problem until you see a doctor. (I've learned the hard way) Self diagnosis causes further stress and more body changes. Get it checked out and don't worry, most things are usually nothing!
Can someone PLEASSEEE Helppp me??? I amm so freaked out! a week before i was supposed to get my period i got brown discharge which never happened before my perriod, its usually after. And then the day i was supposed to get my period i got blood, I thought i finally got it but it still had brown with it. And the blood is really light like not like my normal period just like spoting, but at time it can leak.. im still on it... when is it gona end????? PLEASEEE Hellp!!!