Can I still get Pregnant if I havent had a period in a long time?
I havent had my period in about 9 months. Ive had spotting every now and then plus the after stuff of having a period but no actual period. My fiance and I are trying to conceive and we were both wondering if it is even possible for me to get pregnant??
It sounds like you should have a workup from your doctor.  You might be ovulating, but given that you haven't had a period in 9 months, it would be so irregular and hard to predict.  They might be able to stabilize this with some kind of hormone treatment.  Is your weight unusually low or high?  That might be part of the picture too.  Good luck, there are things the doctor can do for you that will probably help.
Well I am like 88lbs maybe 90lbs but im also 5 foot even lol so im short and never really looked at my weight as low or anything. Ive gone months before without having my period but not this long. I have times where I bleed for like an hour or two and then stops. Does that every couple of months.
It's possible that if you came up ten pounds your periods would regulate and come every month, which of course does a lot for your ovulation and your chances to conceive.  When I was five foot five and 115, I was told that that is a little too light and advised to gain five to 10 pounds if I wanted good success with conception.
This happened to a friend of mine.  She and her husband were trying to have a baby but the doctor thought something was wrong with her.  It had been 8 months since her last one.  Her doctor gave her a pill to make her have a period.  Still no period after 1 month.  Doctor told her to take a pregnancy test.  Come to find out she was 27 weeks Prego.
Well Im trying to gain weight. Ive come up a few pounds but not much. I dont like weighting this less at all. So Im trying to gain weight and see if thats a problem but I had a friend that was skinnier than me but taller, she ended up pregnant. But Im going to call to get a dr set up and see what they say about everything.
So I have finally gained weight and am now over 100lbs but I still dont get my period every month. My husband and I are trying to conceive. I had my last period January 14th and it was heavier and longer than normal. Yesterday I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a dime size pink spot. It had happened twice and then went away.  I am now experiencing some nausea, tenderness in my abdomen, and my belly has a little uh lump or bump. Im not sure how to explain it. Im not sure whats going and I dont want to get my hopes up. I have a drs appointment on the 7th but I want to get an idea of what may be happening.