Can my body heal itself
Can I get pregnant after having my tubes tied cut and burned?  Can my body heal itself and can my tubes reconnect after being tied and burned?
My tubes been tied for 3 yrs. can they reconnect between 5 to 7 years?
Sometimes. Often though, no. Ligations are much more reliable than they used to be and are more permanant. If you want to conceive now, you'll have to have a reversal done or IVF to ensure the egg implants in your uterus and not in the tubes.
No.My mother got hers tied at age 29 and she 42 now.she tired but did not work.And my auntie got hers burned and she trying also but not workin also.They said they have to paid to 5000.00 dollar to have the tubes connect back together and go through another surgery again to have babies.
Anything is possible, but EXTREMELY rare. It isn't likely at all. Your tubes have been cut, tied, and burned. They probably aren't going to come untied, heal from the burnt ends, and then heal back together. It would probably take a miracle for this to happen.