Can you get pregnant after tubaligation
I had my tubes tied almost 13 yrs ago. I have never missed my monthly visit with the exception of this month and the month before was very light. I have been really tired, backaches and headaches plus some nausea. Im not sure if im ready for menopause, but im feeling really weird. Any ideas?
Take a pregnancy test.  It's not common, but it can happen, and if you do get a positive, go to the doctor and see if you can get an ultrasound pretty soon.  The risk of ectopic is higher if you've gotten pregnant with a ligation.
if your tubes were ties there is diffenatley a possibility of getting pregnant. My friend had her tubes tied and she had 3 healthy individual pregnancies afterwards.  my other friend had the burning done on her tubes and she became pregnant unfortunately lost the baby because it was outside of womb.  pregnancy test sometimes come out negative after tubials  good luck.