Can't feel baby move
I'm 20weeks pregnancy with my first baby. I'm of average weight. I'm worried because I haven't felt any fluttering from my baby yet. I think I'm growing, but I can't feel the baby. Could this mean that the baby is not very strong? When should I feel the baby? I;ve also only gained about 7 pounds and I am eating like crazy. Could I not be eating enough?
I didn't feel my DS until I was 21 weeks.  It was a very small flutter only 2-3 per day.  As long as you've been going for your check-ups at the doctor's office, and they've been hearing a good strong heartbeat, then I don't think you have anything to worry about.  :-)
Don't worry.  It is still early for you to feel the baby.  Maybe you'll feel the baby next week.  Also, some babies don't move much during the day but they do at night (when you can't feel them as you are asleep).  You can try having a little orange juice and a snack and then lay down.  The sugar will wake your baby up a bit.  (I read about this little trick on my pregnancy book).
Some babies are just more peaceful. I don't remember when I felt my second babies kicks, but she was very gentle and slow, unlike my first who was crazy from the start. And now, they seem to have personalities to match there kicks. My first (Alicia 3) is a little pistal, my seconds (Opal 1.8) is sweet and calm.
dont worry its ok i just turned 25 weeks pregnet and didnt feel her move until like 23 or 24 you will dont worry i was like that at first the first time i felt her move the next 2 days after that i didint feel her move for those 2 days i went to the emergency room and they found her little heartbeat and she was sleeping her dad says "just like her mom!" hahaha but dont worry at about 23 to 24 you will feel movement!! and this is my first baby well not my first i lost my first at 6w but everything is ok dont worry!!!!!