Cervical position when pregnant????
Hi- I had a question about CP when pregnant. I am 9dpo today and I have been checking my CP and this morning it was very High and Soft. Yesterday and for several days it has been low and hard and midway and hard.(like rock hard)

When your prego I know it goes to high and soft, but I was curious other peoples experience as to when it went high and soft?

THank you for reading and taking the time to answer.
It's not a reliable sign.  Don't read anything into it.  

If you are 9 dpo, you are just a couple of days away from finding out for sure via an early pregnancy test, anyway.
I don't have an answer for you.  But another question. How can you reach your cervix?  I've tried, but I am obviously not doing it right.  Any pointers for a newbie?
Make sure to wash your hands good. Then insert one finger. I was surprised that my cervix was back toward my bottom more than I thought.(sorry not sure how to describe that it was further back than I thought). Depending where you are in your cycle your cervix will feel either hard like the end of your nose, or soft like your earlobe or your lips. After your period that is when it is low, where it is easy to reach with your fnger. then near ovulation it gets high where it can be hard to reach. probably best to start when it is lower so you are for sure you are feeling it. You can also google it and find a lot of info. (probably a lot better than how I just explained it)
Good luck, it does help you know when you are fertile and when you are not.
I checked my cervix, when I was ovulating and right at the end of the tww.  The best position to check in is a squatting position this lets it be closer to the vaginal opening.  But if you check it for signs of ovulation you need to be in the same position every time you check so you can feel the differences.  Anyways when i got pregnant my kinda felt bloated or very round, and it's supposed to feel velvety.  Like hard underneath the skin and soft on the outer part.  It didn't really feel like that till I was about 5 weeks post ovulation.  But it should not be open at all after 3 weeks I think because both times mine opened early i ended up mc, dr. also said don't check to much like maybe every two or three days (once) because you can cause it to be stimulated and open I guess.  Don't know.  Good luck