Cervix pain
I am 19 weeks pregnant with my 5th child.  I had preterm labor with my first and had to be in bed rest with constant monitoring and a medication iv.  The next 3 went full term without intervention (had a few early miscarriages in between).  I went to the movies tonight with my husband and while sitting there, I started having pretty bad cervical pain.  It felt like alot of pain (sharp) and pressure.  The baby was moving around alot (must have been the Raisinets!).  Anyway, it went away for awhile and now it is back off and on.  I don't remember this feeling with the other babies.  Just wondering if I should go in to the ER.  For some reason, I just felt like my cervix was dialating??  I am probably just being paranoid.  Does anyone experience this kind of pain too?  Is it just normal pregnancy pains?  I hate to go to the ER & wait for several hours, but I hate to dismiss it if it is something serious.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks.
Stacey
I am 21 weeks with twins and I often feel this when the boy who is lower down moves around. I was worried at first but it is obviously just rubbing things the wrong way. With the early labour previously I would prehaps go and see your Dr at the earliest convenence. If it worries you go to the er. Just curios how far do you have to be just to go to the maternity ward? In Australia where I am I was told any time after 22 weeks to go straight to maternity ward not the er. Maybe look into it it may save you some time.
Hi, i'm getting the sharp pains and pressure but i'm 34 weeks.  I would call the doctor for advice or go to the ER just in case.  Good Luck :)  
Thank you for the advice.  I did go to the hospital (here you have to be 20 weeks to go to labor and delivery).  I sort of fibbed and said I was 20 (I'm 19) and they checked my chart and found out I was 19 weeks.  I told her the baby has been measuring a week ahead (true), but she said that didn't matter.  Anyway, they let me stay (Thank goodness...the er wait is usually several hours!) and checked everything.   My cervix was long and closed and there was not sign of infection or anything!  So, I came home and went to bed.  I am glad I went and checked it out, and I am so glad that everything is fine.  Thanks again for your help!! :o)