Could I be pregnant?
I know the only way to really tell is to go to the doctor or take a HPT: I'm 21 years old never been on birth control.

My last period was on November 7th-10th. My tracking calender gave me an estimated fertile week of November 18th-23rd. 2 days after my period my boyfriend & I had sex every other day. Never protected, not even using the pull out method. My next cycle would have been December 7th but it came down the 9th- only a little not light enough for it to have been spotting but not heavy enough for it to have been my period I dont think. The next day there was no flow at all. 3 days after that some brown spotting only when I whipped and thats it. I took a HPT on December 14th but it was negative. I've been told to take one again 2 weeks later caz the hormone levels might not have been high enough for the test to read.

I know the chances are high since its unprotected but could I really be pregnant? What was the weird 1 day flow?
Cld have been implantation bleeding. Defeniatly take another test!!
I'm going to say that you may be pregnant, take another test in a week or two, or go to the Dr and have a blood test done that will show a pregnancy before a hpt will.