Maternal & Child Community
Could I be pregnant?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Could I be pregnant?

I know the only way to really tell is to go to the doctor or take a HPT: I'm 21 years old never been on birth control.

My last period was on November 7th-10th. My tracking calender gave me an estimated fertile week of November 18th-23rd. 2 days after my period my boyfriend & I had sex every other day. Never protected, not even using the pull out method. My next cycle would have been December 7th but it came down the 9th- only a little not light enough for it to have been spotting but not heavy enough for it to have been my period I dont think. The next day there was no flow at all. 3 days after that some brown spotting only when I whipped and thats it. I took a HPT on December 14th but it was negative. I've been told to take one again 2 weeks later caz the hormone levels might not have been high enough for the test to read.

I know the chances are high since its unprotected but could I really be pregnant? What was the weird 1 day flow?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Cld have been implantation bleeding. Defeniatly take another test!!
Blank
I'm going to say that you may be pregnant, take another test in a week or two, or go to the Dr and have a blood test done that will show a pregnancy before a hpt will.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...